In today’s fast paced, developing world, everyone wants to take the complexity out of their supply chain
The need to map out your end-to-end supply chain, has become more and more important, to understand time, risk, cost, and profit.
Customers come to SMS, as we offer them an understanding of their total landed cost and complete supply chain transparency and traceability.
Hear from our experts:
***Filmed prior to COVID-19 restrictions and social distancing measures were put in place***
Smart Made Simple Displays Supply Chain Intelligence throughout the Entire Production Lifecycle and Beyond. Matt Carefoot, Purchasing Manager at SMS, discusses how more than ever, the benefits of a robust, transparent, controlled, and well monitored supply chain are not only appreciated, but crucial to business success. Finding a local partner who can source globally and effectively, all whilst balancing the four main factors of time, risk, cost, and profit, is essential.
Smart manufacturing enables data-driven decisions. We understand how to achieve a competitive position for our OEM partners from the UK for LV/HM PCBA and product development.
We provides a total smart supply chain management solution, from concept to creation through to our customer, which increases flexibility and reduces distribution barriers, turnaround times, and overall transportation and product costs.
Product fulfilment and vertical integration with first-rate component capabilities, help OEMs create market-leading products:
- Reducing capital investments and production costs
- Accelerating time to market, time to volume, time in market and time to profit
- Improving inventory management
- Enhancing purchasing power
For supply chain intelligence to allow you to make data-driven decisions, consider...
- Carrying out a full time, risk, cost, and profit assessment of your supply chain
- Look at your production lifecycle and reflect the advantages of the new technological supply chain advancements e.g. additive manufacturing, 3D printing etc.
- Are you designing your product for the smart supply chain of the future and is it future proof?
SMS helps OEMs to effectively optimise their operational efficiency, by introducing them to a smart supply chain solution to ensure speed, transparency, and traceability, avoiding risk, whilst reviewing their total cost of ownership for cost and profit control.