Did You Know…
- SMS manufactured the first DAB radio board in association with Roke Manor Research and to support this type of new technology, SMS were the first to invest in the test equipment required to support the build
- SMS placed approx. 120 million components in 2016. That’s twice the number of components as people who live in the U.K. folks!
- SMS has had the honour of hosting several prestigious leaders including visionary Gandhi (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, 1931) and The Princess Royal (Princess Anne, 1991)
- SMS has won the Queens Award for Export, not once, but twice (1978 & 2012)
- SMS has assembled enough printed circuit boards to circle the world end-to-end four times!
Each highly trained, industry-qualified and certified team provides reassurance that sector specific quality and process controls are in place and are delivering the best solutions to solve unique challenges. With an excellent understanding of the problems faced by our customers, teams work as true partners to drive innovation and improvement and bridge the gap between the business and technology.
Our facility meets rigorous certification and compliance standards in accordance with ISO9001, ISO13485, ISO14001, IPC610, BSEN9100, as well as other requirements of regulatory compliance for high reliability manufacturing, with global supply chain solutions; Underwriters Laboratories, Canadian Standards Authority, China Compulsory Certification MET and BABT.
SMS Electronics Quality Management System:
- ISO9001:2015 – Standard Industrial/Commercial Product (FM75149)
- ISO 13485:2016 & EN ISO 13485:2016 – Medical Devices (MD585587)
SMS Product Services
SMS Electronics & Product Services | Electronic Manufacturing Services
Registered Number: 4496144,
Registered Office: SMS House, Technology Drive, Beeston, Nottingham NG9 1AD, VAT Number: GB 804541944
Charity of the Year - 2018
Nottingham Hospice: Join the Nottinghamshire Hospice community. Our aim is to add life to days for adults with ANY life-limiting illness. Over 40,000 hours of care are provided free of charge through our Hospice at Home service. We also provide over 8,750 Day Therapy places each year providing care and emotional support to patients and their families. www.nottshospice.org firstname.lastname@example.org Nottinghamshire Hospice Registered charity number 509759